A. Information We CollectOur Services collects information you provide when you create or modify your account, request premium services, contact customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. We collect two kinds of information about you: (a) information that you provide that personally identifies you; and (b) information that does not personally identify you that we automatically collect when you visit our Services or that you provide us.
Non-Personal Information:Non-personal information can include certain personally identifiable information that has been de-identified; that is, information that has been rendered anonymous. We obtain non-personal information about you from information that you provide us, either separately or together with your personally identifiable information. We also automatically collect certain non-personal information from you when you access our Services. This information can include, among other things, the hardware model, IP addresses, the type of browser you are using (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc.), software and file names and versions, preferred language, unique device identifier, advertising identifiers, serial number, device motion information, mobile network information, the third party website from which your visit originated, the operating system you are using (e.g., Vista, Windows XP, Mac OS, etc.), the domain name of your Internet service provider, the search terms you use on our Services, the specific web pages you visit, and the duration of your visits.
Geolocational InformationCertain features and functionalities of the Services are based on your location. In order to provide these features and functionalities after you sign in to the Platform, we may automatically collect geolocational information from your mobile device or wireless carrier and/or certain third-party service providers. Such information is collectively called the “Geolocational Information.” Collection of such Geolocational Information occurs only when the Services are running on your mobile device.
Other InformationWe may collect additional information (collectively, the “Other Information”). Such Other Information may include:
From You.Additional information about yourself that you voluntarily provide to us, such as product and service preferences; workout details; fitness level, specific medical condition including injury/medical history; session summary, your statistics and history, including the number of sessions you have done per month and in total; your gender, age, height, weight, and other demographic and physical details; and other information that does not identify you personally.
Contacts Information:If you permit our Application to access the address book on your device through the permission system used by your mobile platform, we may access and store names and contact information from your address book to facilitate social interactions through our Services and for other purposes described in this Statement or at the time of consent or collection.
Transaction Information:We collect transaction details related to your use of our Services, including the type of service requested, date and time the service was provided, amount charged, advice given, medical history and progress, and other related transaction details. Additionally, if someone uses your promo code, we may associate your name with that person.
From Cookies.Information we collect using “cookie” technology. Cookies are small packets of data that a website stores on your computer’s or mobile device’s hard drive so that your computer will “remember” information about your visit. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to help us collect Other Information and to enhance your experience using the Platform. If you do not want us to place a cookie on your hard drive, you may be able to turn that feature off on your computer or mobile device. Please consult your Internet browser’s documentation for information on how to do this and how to delete persistent cookies. However, if you decide not to accept cookies from us, the Platform may not function properly.
C. How We Use the InformationWe use the Personal Information, the Billing Information, the Non-Personal Information, the Geolocational Information, and the Other Information (collectively, the “Information”) to provide and improve the Platform and the Services, for example, to process transactions, send receipts, provide products and services you request (and send related information), develop new features, improve existing features, develop safety features, provide customer support to Users and Coaches, authenticate users, and send administrative messages; solicit your feedback, administer our rewards, contests, and promotional programs, and inform you about our products and services and those of our third-party marketing partners and sponsors; Perform internal operations, including, for example, to prevent fraud and abuse of our Services; to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends;Send or facilitate communications (i) between you and a Coach, such as estimated number of session engagements, or (ii) between you and a contact of yours at your direction in connection with your use of certain features, such as referrals, invites, split charge requests, or session sharing;
D. How We Share the InformationWe may share the Information as described below.
- With Coaches to enable them to provide the Services you request. For example, we share your name, goals, medical condition, change of condition with the sessions etc. with the coaches.
- With other Registered Users in your personal network whom you designate as having the right to view such information.
- In order to provide the Services and administer our rewards and promotional programs, we may share your Personal Information and Other Information with our third-party promotional and marketing partners and sponsors, including, without limitation, business participating in our various programs.
- We may from time to time share Personal Information, Geolocational Information, and/or Other Information with other companies who may provide you information about the products and services they offer. However, to the extent required by law, you will be given the opportunity to opt-out of such sharing.
- Unless otherwise marked “private” through the functionality of the Platform, any data and/or content that you post to the Platform (e.g. blog comments etc.) will be publicly viewable on the Platform and shareable by other users. Likewise, anything that you post to a social account (e.g., Facebook or Twitter) via the Platform will be viewable and accessible on those social accounts as if you had posted it on the social account directly.
- In an ongoing effort to better understand our users and our Platform and Services, we might analyze the Other Information in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Services and/or Platform. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our products, Platform, and Services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing marketing assistance, information technology support, and customer service. These other companies will have access to the Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law.
- With your permission, third-party applications or services may access your Personal Information. We use standard OAuth (open authorization) to enable you to give permission to share your Personal Information with other websites and services, such as Facebook and Twitter (e.g., when you agree to a pop-up requesting you to allow another application to access your account information). We also use OAuth to allow us to share information about you that is stored by us without sharing your security credentials.
- We may share some or all of your Information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us.
- As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, the Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose Information when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency, or whenever we believe that disclosing the such information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Healure or others.
D. How We Protect Your InformationWe take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Platform may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
ChildrenThe features, programs, promotions and other aspects of our Services requiring the submission of personally identifiable information are not intended for anyone under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 18 and believe he or she has disclosed personally identifiable information to us, please contact us at email@example.com. A parent or guardian of a child under the age of 18 may review and request deletion of such child’s personally identifiable information as well as prohibit the use thereof.